Legion of Solstice
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'll save us!

Go down

I'll save us! Empty I'll save us!

Post  Gorric Tue Jan 18, 2011 2:14 am

...This is the song that never ends! It just goes on and on my friends!

Also, this my second intro. Real name Ian, if you really have to use it. I play 3 main characters- Gorric, Grumle, and Mondweil. I am a god among dorkophiles.
Bow before my yawn-inducing glory...
-Oh. I gotta follow the format? Darn. Gosh.
I'm pretty good with Snipers, HWs, and Stalkers. At this point, I've played RO for about 8 and a half months, of which only a little over a month has been spent as part of a guild. I spent my first 6 or 7 months on dreamer, then I journeyed to the Promised Land That Blew Nuggets, Kay-RO, and joined. The rest we all know by now. Lessee... I'd rate myself 7 or 8 on the ol' skill-o-meter, because before I became LoS, I'd never BG'd, I still haven't WOE'd, and I haven't been to several of the uber-hardcore dungeons yet. While I don't consider myself a full-time or hardcore/elite WOE-type fella, I am interested in checking it out. BG is something I'm interested in doing on a regular basis. Sheesh, there's fairly little I'm not interested in doing and being a part of. I love this game. I want to have fun in it, and do so as a part of our guild.

Gorric
Gorric

Aquarius Cat

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum